West Bromwich Albion travel to South Wales on Saturday and will be looking to continue their three-game unbeaten run against Swansea City.
Currently 17th in the top flight, the Baggies have taken 13 points from 15 games this season. the Swans, meanwhile, are in 20th place after claiming nine points from their 15 matches.
West Brom Team News:
- Gareth Barry out (thigh)
- Matt Phillips major doubt (hamstring)
- Nacer Chadli out (hamstring)
- Chris Brunt major doubt (calf)
- Craig Dawson (knee)
- James Morrison (achilles)
West Brom Recent Form:
- West Brom 0-0 Crystal Palace
- West Brom 2-2 Newcastle
- Tottenham 1-1 West Brom
- West Brom 0-4 Chelsea
- Huddersfield 1-0 West Brom
- West Brom 2-3 Manchester City
West Brom Key Stats:
- West Brom striker Salomon Rondon has scored four goals in three games against Swansea.
- Alan Pardew‘s last visit to the Liberty Stadium ended in a 5-4 defeat when he was in charge of Crystal Palace.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the West Brom side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.