Currently tenth in the top flight, the Toffees have taken 19 points from 16 games this season. the Magpies, meanwhile, are in 16th place after claiming 15 points from their 16 matches.
EVERTON TEAM NEWS:
- Leighton Baines, out (calf)
- Maarten Stekelenburg, out (groin)
- Ross Barkley, out (hamstring)
- Ramiro Funes Mori, out (knee)
- Seamus Coleman, out (broken leg)
- Yannick Bolasie, major doubt (fitness)
EVERTON RECENT FORM:
- Liverpool 1-1 Everton
- Apollon Limassol 0-2 Everton (Europa League)
- Everton 2-0 Huddersfield
- Everton 4-0 West Ham United
- Southampton 4-1 Everton
- Everton 1-5 Atalanta (Europa League)
EVERTON KEY STATS:
- Wayne Rooney has been involved in 22 goals in his 22 Premier League appearances against Newcastle (14 goals, eight assists), more than any opposition in the Premier League
- Newcastle have lost six out of their last seven games in the Premier League against Everton
- In his last six Premier League appearances, Everton’s Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored two goals, assisted two more and won two penalties.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Everton side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.