Everton’s season has turned right around since the appointment of Sam Allardyce. The Toffees sit comfortably in 10th position in the Premier League and are just the four points off of Leicester City in eighth. They host Swansea City on Monday evening (8:00pm kick-off) with Allardyce looking to make it four wins from five since his appointment.
Everton have kept five clean sheets in their last six matches and will be confident of making it six from seven against bottom of the table Swansea. Paul Clement’s men have scored just the nine goals this season. Allardyce will hope his side can keep their momentum going as they head into a busy festive period.
Everton Team News
- Leighton Baines, out (calf)
- Maarten Stekelenburg, out (groin)
- Ross Barkley, out (hamstring)
- Ramiro Funes Mori, out (knee)
- Seamus Coleman, out (broken leg)
- Yannick Bolasie, major doubt (fitness)
Everton’s Recent Form
- Newcastle United 0-1 Everton
- Liverpool 1-1 Everton
- Apollon Limassol 0-2 Everton (Europa League)
- Everton 2-0 Huddersfield
- Everton 4-0 West Ham United
- Southampton 4-1 Everton
Everton’s Key Stats
- Only Stoke City and West Ham United have conceded more goals in the Premier League than Everton this season.
- Everton average just 46 per cent possession in their matches, the seventh-lowest in the league.
- No team makes more interceptions (14.7) per 90 minutes than Everton.
- Wayne Rooney is one goal shy of 10 for the season. It will be the first time he’s hit double figures since the 2014/15 campaign.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Everton side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the 11 players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.