Currently eighth in the top flight, the Foxes have taken 23 points from 16 games this season. the Saints, meanwhile, are in 11th place after claiming 18 points from their 16 matches.
LEICESTER TEAM NEWS:
LEICESTER’S RECENT FORM:
- Newcastle 2-3 Leicester
- Leicester 1-0 Burnley
- Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham United 1-1 Leicester City
- Leicester City 0-2 Manchester City
- Stoke City 2-2 Leicester City
LEICESTER KEY STATS:
- Riyad Mahrez has been directly involved in eight goals in 16 Premier League appearances this season (four goals and four assists), just one less than the whole of last season.
- Leicester have only won once in their last 11 visits to Southampton, back in 2000 at The Dell
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Leicester side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.