That will be bad news for Manchester United when they meet on Sunday in the Manchester derby.
Pep Guardiola will be keen, not just to get one over on their city rivals, but to use the fact they rested key players to make sure City are firing on all cylinders this weekend.
José Mourinho will be confident too. Winning four straight puts the Red Devils eight points behind the league leaders and with Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford ending their goal droughts, this could be a classic.
Manchester City Team News:
- Benjamin Mendy out (knee)
- John Stones 0ut (hamstring)
- Fabien Delph – doubtful
- Vincent Kompany – doubtful
Manchester City’s recent form:
- Leicester City 0-2 Man City
- Man City 1-0 Feyenoord (Champions League)
- Huddersfield Town 1-2 Man City
- Man City 2-1 Southampton
- Man City 2-1 West Ham United
- Shakhtar Donetsk 2-1 Man City
Manchester City’s key stats:
- Manchester City have won their last 13 Premier League matches.
- In the last ten visits to Old Trafford, City have scored 20 times.
- Only Arsenal can match City’s 18 shot per game this season, both the highest in the league.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Man City side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.