Currently 13th in the top flight, the newly-promoted Seagulls have taken 17 points from 17 games this season. Burnley, meanwhile, are flying high in sixth place with 31 points.
BRIGHTON TEAM NEWS:
- Steve Sidwell out (back)
BRIGHTON RECENT FORM:
- Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Huddersfield Town 2-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion 1-5 Liverpool
- Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Crystal Palace
- Manchester United 1-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion 2-2 Stoke City
BRIGHTON KEY STATS:
- Glenn Murray has scored five of the Seagulls’ 14 league goals this season.
- Brighton have gone six games in the top flight without a win after an impressive start to the campaign.
- Another blank against Burnley would see Pascal Groß go six games without being involved in a league goal.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Brighton side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.