Bournemouth host Liverpool on Sunday hoping to bounce back from a brave but ultimately fruitless trip to Old Trafford in midweek.
The Cherries lost 1-0 to Manchester United on Wednesday night but gave a good account of themselves against the Red Devils, and will be looking to get a result against Liverpool.
Currently 14th in the Premier League, the Bournemouth have taken 16 points from 17 games this season. Liverpool, meanwhile, are in 5th place after claiming 31 points from their 17 matches.
Bournemouth Team News:
Bournemouth Recent Form:
- Manchester United 1-0 Bournemouth
- Crystal Palace 2-2 Bournemouth
- Bournemouth 1-1 Southampton
- Bournemouth 1-2 Burnley
- Swansea City 0- 0 Bournemouth
- Bournemouth 4-0 Huddersfield Town
Match Key Stats:
- Only one Premier League fixture last season saw more goals than the 11 that these two teams shared.
- Liverpool are on their best unbeaten Premier League run for over a year.
- Jermaine Defoe has scored three goals in his last three games against Liverpool.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Bournemouth side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.