Currently 14th in the Premier League, the Cherries have taken 15 points from 15 games this season. Roy Hodgson’s Eagles, meanwhile, are in 18th place after claiming ten points from their 15 matches.
Bournemouth Team News:
Bournemouth Recent Form:
- Bournemouth 1-1 Southampton
- Bournemouth 1-2 Burnley
- Swansea City 0- 0 Bournemouth
- Bournemouth 4-0 Huddersfield Town
- Newcastle United 0-1 Bournemouth
- Bournemouth 0-1 Chelsea
Bournemouth Key Stats:
- Charlie Daniels and Asmir Begović are two of only 27 players to have played every minute of this season’s Premier League.
- Andrew Surman has completed 802 passes this season, the most by any Bournemouth player.
- The Cherries and Eagles have met four times in the Premier League with both sides winning one encounter and two clashes ending in draws.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Bournemouth side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.