Brendan Rodgers’ side lost to Anderlecht in midweek Champions League action, but sealed third place in their group nonetheless thanks to a better head-to-head record over the Belgians. That means they have Europa League football to look forward to in 2018.
Until then, however, they will have to maintain their domestic focus. Currently sat seven points clear of Rangers and Aberdeen atop the Scottish Premiership table, they must avoid complacency against a Hibs outfit that drew with them at Celtic Park earlier in the campaign.
CELTIC TEAM NEWS:
- Patrick Roberts (thigh) will miss out
- Moussa Dembélé could miss out after limping off in Champions League defeat to Anderlecht
CELTIC RECENT FORM:
- Celtic 0-1 Anderlecht (Champions League)
- Celtic 5-1 Motherwell
- Motherwell 1-1 Celtic
- Celtic 2-0 Motherwell (Scottish League Cup)
- Paris Saint-Germain 7-1 Celtic (Champions League)
- Ross County 0-1 Celtic
CELTIC KEY STATS:
- Kieran Tierney’s importance is underlined by the amount of minutes (2680) he has played this season – no Celtic outfielder has played more
- Scott Sinclair may have struggled for confidence lately, but he remains the team’s top scorer with 12 goals in all competitions
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Celtic side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the 11 players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.