Brendan Rodgers’ side overcame The Steelmen in the recent Scottish League Cup final and then picked up a point away to their weekend opposition during a midweek clash as Fir Park.
Currently sat on top of the Scottish Premiership and four points clear of second-placed Aberdeen with a game in hand, Celtic will hope to extend their lead with a win over Motherwell, who have given them a couple of stern tests of late.
CELTIC TEAM NEWS:
CELTIC RECENT FORM:
- Motherwell 1-1 Celtic
- Celtic 2-0 Motherwell (Scottish League Cup)
- Paris Saint-Germain 7-1 Celtic (Champions League)
- Ross County 0-1 Celtic
- St. Johnstone 0-4 Celtic
- Celtic 1-2 Bayern Munich (Champions League)
CELTIC KEY STATS:
- James Forrest has scored eight goals in all competitions this season, meaning he is already only one away from matching his previous best for a single campaign
- Celtic have conceded just seven goals in 14 Scottish Premiership games, meaning they let in one goal per two games on average
- With 12 goals in 26 games, Scott Sinclair is Celtic’s top scorer this season
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Celtic side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the 11 players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.