After returning to winning ways against Hamilton Academical last time out, Celtic will be looking to make it two victories in a row when they travel to Tynecastle Park to face Heart of Midlothian this Sunday.
Brendan Rodgers’ side have been inconsistent of late but, with a place in the Europa League knockout rounds secured alongside a comfortable first-place position in the Scottish Premiership, they have every reason to feel confident.
Currently five points ahead of second-placed Rangers and third-placed Aberdeen, victory over Hearts could theoretically see Celtic go eight points clear, while they also have a game in hand to utilise.
CELTIC TEAM NEWS:
- Tom Rogic could return after being absent for Celtic’s most recent fixtures
- Erik Sviatchenko, Kundai Benyu, Anthony Ralston, Eboué Kouassi and Cristian Gamboa may all miss out
CELTIC RECENT FORM:
- Celtic 3-1 Hamilton
- Hibernian 2-2 Celtic
- Celtic 0-1 Anderlecht (Champions League)
- Celtic 5-1 Motherwell
- Motherwell 1-1 Celtic
- Motherwell 0-2 Celtic (Scottish League Cup)
CELTIC KEY STATS:
- Celtic can stretch their unbeaten domestic run to an incredible 70 games if they avoid defeat against Hearts
- Scott Sinclair is Celtic’s top scorer in Scottish Premiership action this term with seven goals to his name
- Celtic have picked up more points away from home than at home this season, averaging 2.6 away to 2.3 at Celtic Park
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Celtic side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the 11 players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.