After a 0-0 draw with West Bromwich Albion last weekend, Roy Hodgson’s side unbeaten run is now at four games.
The Eagles, who sit in 18th could move up to 17th should West Brom lose and they win by a considerable margin – the current goal difference between the two sides is eight. It’s unlikely but not impossible.
Their opponents this weekend, Bournemouth, sit in 15th, on 15 points, five more than Palace.
Crystal Palace team news:
- Connor Wickham out (ACL)
- Lee Chung-young out (muscle)
- Wayne Hennessey 50/50 (back)
- Joel Ward 50/50 (groin)
Crystal Palace’s recent form:
- West Bromwich Albion 0-0 Crystal Palace
- Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Stoke City
- Crystal Palace 2-2 Everton
- Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace 2-2 West Ham United
Crystal Palace key stats:
- Only Eden Hazard (4.3) has completed more dribbles per game in the Premier League than Wilfried Zaha (3.6).
- Crystal Palace’s expected goals (xG) this season is 18.7. The Eagles have only scored eight times in the league.
- Christian Benteke has missed seven ‘big chances’ this season. Only three players have missed more – Álvaro Morata, Sergio Agüero and Gabriel Jesus, all with eight.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Eagles side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.