Currently tenth in the top flight, the Toffees have taken 18 points from 15 games this season. the Reds, meanwhile, are in fourth place after claiming 29 points from their 15 matches.
Everton Team News:
- Leighton Baines, out (calf)
- James McCarthy, out (hamstring)
- Maarten Stekelenburg, out (groin)
- Ross Barkley, out (hamstring)
- Ramiro Funes Mori, out (knee)
- Seamus Coleman, out (broken leg)
- Yannick Bolasie, out (knee)
Everton Recent Form:
- Apollon Limassol 0-2 Everton (Europa League)
- Everton 2-0 Huddersfield
- Everton 4-0 West Ham United
- Southampton 4-1 Everton
- Everton 1-5 Atalanta (Europa League)
- Crystal Palace 2-2 Everton
Everton Key Stats:
- Sam Allardyce looks to become only the second manager to beat Liverpool with four separate Premier League teams, the other is Harry Redknapp
- Everton are winless in 17 consecutive visits to Anfield, losing nine and drawing eight
- Wayne Rooney has only ever scored two goals at Anfield, both coming in 1-0 wins for Manchester United
- Everton have cleared the ball more times than any other club this season (509)
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Everton side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.