Huddersfield Town travel to Vicarage Road on Saturday and will be looking to bounce back from defeat against Chelsea when they face Watford.
Currently 12th in the top flight, the Terriers have taken 18 points from 17 games this season. the Hornets, meanwhile, are in ninth place after claiming 22 points from their 17 matches.
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN TEAM NEWS:
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN RECENT FORM:
- Huddersfield 1-3 Chelsea
- Everton 2-0 Huddersfield Town
- Arsenal 5-0 Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town 1-2 Manchester City
- Bournemouth 4-0 Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town 1-0 West Brom
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN KEY STATS:
- Tom Ince has attempted more shots without scoring this season (40) than any other PL player.Our unique algorithm has predicted the Huddersfield side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.