Currently 16th in the top flight, David Wagner‘s side have taken 15 points from 15 games this season.
Their fellow newly-promoted side, meanwhile, are in 12th place after claiming 17 points from their 15 matches.
Huddersfield Town Team News:
- Philip Billing, out (ankle)
- Michael Hefele, out (achilles)
- Jon Stanković, out (knee)
- Rajiv van la Parra (suspended)
Huddersfield Town Recent Form:
- Everton 2-0 Huddersfield Town
- Arsenal 5-0 Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town 1-2 Manchester City
- Bournemouth 4-0 Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town 1-0 West Brom
- Liverpool 3-0 Huddersfield
Huddersfield Town Key Stats:
- Huddersfield have scored the fewest goals in the second half in the Premier League this season (three)
- They have also conceded the most second-half goals (19)
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Huddersfield side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.