Thomas Christiansen’s side have won two and drawn one of their last four games to move up the table. Going into this weekend they sit in a respectable eighth place, just five points off a play-off spot.
With an early-season crisis averted, Leeds now face a QPR side who have failed to win in five matches. In that run, the Londoners have picked up just one point and conceded 11 goals.
LEEDS TEAM NEWS:
- Pablo Hernández doubtful (hamstring)
- Pierre-Michel Lasogga, Eunan O’Kane and Stuart Dallas are being monitored
LEEDS RECENT FORM:
- Leeds 1-1 Aston Villa
- Barnsley 0-2 Leeds
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 4-1 Leeds
- Leeds 2-1 Middlesbrough
- Brentford 3-1 Leeds
- Leeds 1-2 Derby County
LEEDS KEY STATS:
- Only four Championship teams have scored more goals from open play this season than Leeds’ 23.
- Only seven Championship teams have averaged more long balls this season than Leeds’ 78 per game.
- Samu Saíz has averaged more dribbles (1.9) and key passes (2.2) than any other Leeds player this term.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Leeds side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the 11 players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.