Crystal Palace travel to take on Leicester City on Saturday and will be looking to prevent their hosts from building on their victory over Southampton.
Currently eighth in the top flight, the Foxes have taken 26 points from 17 games this season. Palace, meanwhile, are in 18th place after claiming 14 points from their 17 matches.
CRYSTAL PALACE TEAM NEWS:
CRYSTAL PALACE’S RECENT FORM:
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Watford
- West Bromwich Albion 0-0 Crystal Palace
- Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Stoke City
- Crystal Palace 2-2 Everton
- Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Crystal Palace
CRYSTAL PALACE KEY STATS:
- Crystal Palace are aiming to go seven matches unbeaten in the Premier League for the first time.
- Roy Hodgson has never lost against Leicester as a manager (W3 D1).
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Eagles side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.