Jürgen Klopp welcomes Everton to Anfield on Sunday for the first Merseyside derby of the season with everyone in high spirits.
The German’s big four all combined beautifully on Wednesday and Sam Allardyce will be wary of feeling their wrath this weekend.
The Toffees have fully embraced the ‘Big Sam’ effect, winning their last two, but the derby is a whole new level of challenge for the Blue side of the Mersey.
Liverpool Team News
- Joël Matip – Out (thigh)
- Alberto Moreno – Out (tendon)
Liverpool’s Recent Form
- Liverpool 3-0 Southampton
- Sevilla 3-3 Liverpool (Champions League)
- Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
- Stoke City 0-3 Liverpool
- Brighton & Hove Albion 1-5 Liverpool
- Liverpool 7-0 Spartak Moscow (Champions League)
Liverpool’s key stats:
- Mohamed Salah with 18 goals has scored more in all competitions this season than any other Premier League player
- On Wednesday, Philippe Coutinho scored his first hat-trick for the Reds, he has four goals and four assists in the League
- With four goals, Daniel Sturridge is Liverpool’s top active goal scorer in the Merseyside derby
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Liverpool side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.