Currently 13th in the top flight, the Potters have taken 16 points from 15 games this season. Spurs, meanwhile, are in sixth place after claiming 25 points from their 15 matches.
Stoke City Team News:
- Bruno Martins Indi out (groin strain)
- Geoff Cameron slight doubt (concussion)
- Stephen Ireland out (broken leg)
Stoke City Recent Form:
- Stoke City 2-1 Swansea City
- Stoke City 0-3 Liverpool
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Stoke City
- Brighton 2-2 Stoke City
- Stoke City 2-2 Leicester City
- Watford 0-1 Stoke City
Stoke City Key Stats:
- The Potters have won four out of five games at Wembley
- Xherdan Shaqiri has been involved in 11 goals in his last nine appearances (four goals and five assists)
- Stoke had managed the second least amount of passes this season (5,162), only West Bromwich Albion have managed fewer (4,898)
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Stoke side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.