Currently ninth in the top flight, the Hornets have taken 22 points from 17 games this season. Huddersfield, meanwhile, are in 12th place after claiming 18 points from their 17 matches.
WATFORD TEAM NEWS:
- Richarlison doubt (groin)
- Will Hughes out (hamstring)
- Kiko Femenia doubt (muscle)
- Miguel Britos doubt (knock)
- Isaac Success out (hamstring)
- Nathaniel Chalobah out (knee)
- Younès Kaboul out (hamstring)
- Craig Cathcart out (knee)
- Tommie Hoban out (knee)
WATFORD’S RECENT FORM:
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Watford
- Watford 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Watford 2-4 Manchester United
- Newcastle United 0-3 Watford
- Watford 2-0 West Ham United
- Everton 3-2 Watford
WATFORD KEY STATS:
- Watford are unbeaten in their last seven Premier League matches against newly-promoted sides at Vicarage Road (Won three Draw four).
- Richarlison has been directly involved in nine Premier League goals this season (five goals, four assists), four more than any other Watford player.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Watford side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.