They are unbeaten in five and are clear favourites to go up, having looked a class above anything else England’s second tier has to offer.
It will certainly not be an easy home match for Birmingham in the Midlands derby.
Wolves team news:
Wolves’ recent form:
- Wolves 5-1 Bolton Wanderers
- Wolves 4-1 Leeds United
- Reading 0-2 Wolves
- Wolves 2-0 Fulham
- Norwich City 0-2 Wolves
- Queens Park Rangers 2-1 Wolves
Wolves key stats
- Wolves are averaging an impressive 2.1 goals per game.
- No Wolves player has made more dribbles per game than Diogo Jota’s 2.5.
- The Portuguese attacker is clearly deemed the most dangerous Wolves player by the opposition. He’s been fouled on average 2.4 times per game, double every other player bar Barry Douglas (1.3).
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Wolves side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.