Nuno’s side go into the game on the back of six consecutive wins, which has seen them crowned favourites for promotion, and they sit top of the Championship, four points clear of second-placed Cardiff City.
Their opponents in contrast, have struggled since relegation from the Premier League and go into this weekend’s action in 23rd, two points from safety.
Wolves team news:
Wolves’ recent form:
- Birmingham City 0-1 Wolves
- Wolves 5-1 Bolton Wanderers
- Wolves 4-1 Leeds United
- Reading 0-2 Wolves
- Wolves 2-0 Fulham
- Norwich City 0-2 Wolves
Wolves key stats:
- Wolves are averaging an impressive two goals per game.
- No Wolves player has made more dribbles per game than Diogo Jota’s 2.8.
- The Portuguese attacker is clearly deemed the most dangerous Wolves player by the opposition. He’s been fouled on average of 2.5 times per game, double every other player bar Barry Douglas (1.5).
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Wolves side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.