Swansea City will need to recover quickly from a humbling 4-0 defeat to the seemingly invincible Manchester City at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday night as they face Everton on Monday night, who are experiencing something of a resurgence under new manager Sam Allardyce.
Paul Clement will be continue to be frustrated at his side’s inability to pick up a good run of form. He will be hoping for some indication of fight at Goodison Park as the Swans languishing at the bottom of the Premier League table with just 12 points. Everton, meanwhile, are in tenth place with 22 points.
Swansea City Team News:
Swansea City Recent Form:
- Swansea City 0-4 Manchester City
- Swansea City 1-0 West Bromwich Albion
- Stoke City 2-1 Swansea City
- Chelsea 1-0 Swansea City
- Swansea City 0-0 Bournemouth
- Burnley 2-0 Swansea City
Swansea City Key Stats:
- Swansea are the only Premier League yet to reach ten goals in the competition
- Clement’s side are yet to score a single goal from a set piece, after managing 9 last season
- Tammy Abraham, the Swans’ leading scorer, hasn’t scored in his last eight appearances
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Swansea side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.